This Site is directed to be used by adults only. We assume that any minor, if at all, accessing our Site is under the supervision of their guardians. CRICKET MAIDEN or its associates do not knowingly collect information from minors. You will be responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your account, password, and restricting access to your computer, and you hereby accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You acknowledge that the information you provide, in any manner whatsoever, are not confidential or proprietary and does not infringe any rights of a third party in whatsoever nature.
If you know or have reasons to believe that the security of your account has been breached, you should contact us immediately at the ‘Contact Information’ provided below. If we have found a breach or suspected breach of the security of your account, we may require you to change your password, temporarily or permanently block or suspend your account without any liability to CRICKET MAIDEN.
Links & Third Party Sites
References on the Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you. This does not in any way constitute or imply CRICKET MAIDEN endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service or any association and relationship between CRICKET MAIDEN and those third parties.
CRICKET MAIDEN is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to link to any such third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. CRICKET MAIDEN do not assume any responsibility for examining or evaluating the offerings of the off-websites pages or any other websites linked from the Site. We shall not be responsible for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit via the Site.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation.
1) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
3) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing;”
4) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
5) forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability
CRICKET MAIDEN is entitled to investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and co-operate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from CRICKET MAIDEN on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
You acknowledge and hereby agree to these Terms and Conditions and that it constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the Site, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change/ alter/ modify these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site.
Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
After placing the order customer can cancel the order within 1 hour if he/she wish to. And in case of customer request for Refund, it will be processed through same mode within 10 working days. Products can be returned within 24 hours from the day of delivery.
We usually ship the product within 2 working days after receiving the order and try and deliver them within a week.
Launch Offer Policy and Coupon Policy
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only. CRICKET MAIDEN reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- Limit of one coupon per household.
- Coupons are intended for single use only.
- Coupon can be applied on first order only.
- The promotion is limited to one coupon per customer.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
- Coupons are void if restricted or prohibited by law.
Customer Service Desk
E-mail id: email@example.com
Phone: +91 9958889368
Contact Days: Monday to Saturday (10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.)